Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hello, we've been waiting for you....


so ready to fall for everything Fall, the pea coats, the dark lipsticks, the football games, the hot Chocolate, the bonfires and the cuddling sessions. Fall is so warm and welcoming, its my favorite season!

One thing for me that is must have in the Fall, is Dark colors on my lips. In the fall my color palette makes a shift and my lips get darker for the season. I love it, it so dramatic yet so chic. My current obsession is Maroon/Burgundy shades.





Current Favorite is the soft matte lip cream by NYX Cosmetics in :Copenhagen: I pair it with the butter lipstick in : Licorice: Just to give it a little shine because the lip cream alone might be too matte for some. I think the mix of both gives the perfect medium, and of course I outline it with the NYX lipliner in : Prude: just to make sure everything is in line and flawless.

NYX is super affordable and long lasting, also you can find it at any local CVS Drugstore, or Online at NYX Cosmetics.

Some other great combinations are the Mac lipstick in :Sin: paired with :Nightmoth: lip pencil. or Mac lipstick in :Living Lengend: paired again with the :Nightmoth: lip pencil.

These can be purchased at any Mac store or online as well at MAC

Happy Fall Loves!




No comments: