Sunday, October 5, 2014

Some Of Our Skin Care Must Haves!

Ok, first things first we need to take care of our skin, & the first step to healthy looking skin is cleansing. A nice clean and clear canvas will always make you feel and look great. One thing that I include in my skin care routine everyday is the use of my Clarisonic Cleansing Brush. I've been using it for about two years now and absolutely love it. My skin is super soft after every wash and it literally only takes 1 minute a day.These Cleansing Brushes can remove up to 30x more pollutants than manual cleansing. So cleansing with our hands just is not cutting it anymore. I have the Mia 1, and I use the Mary Kay Volu-Firm Cleanser with it, so i'll Rinse my face then apply the cleanser directly to my skin then the Mia will do all the work from there! Happy Cleansing!







 Click here to purchase your Clarisonic

No comments: